take music appreciation
so I'm a little behind and I'm just now filling out my schedule and I need some help picking some easy filler classes to go with my other major/minor class requirements...
all my gen. eds are done so basically I just have to pick some classes so I can get my 120 hrs to graduate. if you have any idea just post em here... easy classes or just easy professors either will do.. and no history classes??
take music appreciation
Take choir. It's fun, the director's from Coeburn, and it's not a difficult class. If you like to sing at all...jump in on it. I took it for filler credits to start with my freshman year, then decided to keep with it and took it every semester I was there b/c I enjoyed it. Call me crazy, but it was a welcome respite from just sitting in class listening to the professors drone away.
Also, anything with Peter Yun, Bill Lee, Gary Stratton, or Yenli Yeh...most of those are cake classes that I remember.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
you can take french 101 and 102 with O'D. You dont have to know french, just know how to do cross word puzzles [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Gary Stratton and Peter Yun classes are a push over. Achua's marketing class is easy and fun imo.
Another course you could consider is the keys to success class, join the napoleon hill society, it looks great on a resume. Even if you just take the class, its a breeze and the book is like 12 dollars or something.
Education 251 is a real easy class too, I think Cantrell teaches it and non education students can take it.
[ QUOTE ]
Another course you could consider is the keys to success class, join the napoleon hill society, it looks great on a resume. Even if you just take the class, its a breeze and the book is like 12 dollars or something.
[/ QUOTE ]
Good call. I forgot about that one, and I never got around to taking it.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks